Embedded Distributed I/O Modules:
Bulletin 1799 Embedded Distributed I/O Modules provide a standard interface between an input device and machine actuators. You can leverage our proven design technology and reliability without the cost of custom‑packaged solutions—critical for cost-sensitive machine-embedded applications. An available expansion board and universal I/O reduce your initial material investment, minimize inventory, reduce cost per I/O expansion, and maximize I/O used for each application.
- Provides cards that can be embedded directly into or onto a machine.
- Includes 24V DC universal inputs and user-selectable sink/source output types.
- Offers built-in EtherNet/IP™ network connectivity.
- Includes dual-port EtherNet/IP card includes embedded switch technology to support device-level ring (DLR) topologies.
- Includes output short-circuit protection which protects outputs against accidental miswiring
1799 Dual-Port EtherNet/IP Embedded I/O Cards
- Offers EtherNet/IP network connectivity.
- Includes embedded switch technology.
- Includes combination cards with 20 I/O circuits.
- Offers optional expansion card adds 10 output points to the system.