Bridge Visualisation Software
Bridge is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, software package providing access to networked 5000 and 6000 Series instrument from any PC anywhere in the world. With the correct security access, the user can view any number of networked 5000 and 6000s using the Local Area Network, dial-up connection, intranet or Internet.
Two versions of Bridge are available – Bridge Lite and Bridge Full.
- Remotely configure, view, and operate your Eurotherm Chessell Paperless Graphic Recorder
- Real time data securely viewed
- Remote operation and configuration
- Visualization of data management on your PC
- Internet or intranet compatible
Bridge Lite provides the user with remote, live viewing functionality. All standard 5000 and 6000 displays and instrument history can be viewed as an independent operator interface.
Bridge Full gives total access to a 5000 or 6000 instrument – including viewing of data, operation and configuration.
Operators only have to learn one interface as the ‘look and feel’ of the product via Bridge is exactly the same as via the instrument display. Each user can have a specific User Name and Password with customized security access – allowing anything from just viewing data to controlling batches or full configuration permissions. The user can also view, create and edit custom graphic screens to give the best possible view of the process. (Requires User screen option to be enabled on the product.)
Minimum PC Requirements:
- P90 running Windows NT/2000/XP
- 32MB RAM
- 50MB Free hard disk space
- Graphics drive capable of displaying > 256 colours (recommended)
- Sound card required for audible alarm feature
- Operates over Internet
- Operates via Intranet
- Enables Remote customized secure access
- Remote Batch Control